Strategy — Data Strategy
Building a high-quality database is essential to your success
Our approach to database strategy involves intense scrutiny of lists to ensure your results are in line with your expectations. Too often, clients waste time and money proceeding down a path with the wrong data or starting with “easy data” (i.e., a list purchase that promised great relevance to the target market but failed to deliver). A good database build requires diligent research and practical experience. And we do that heavy lifting for you.
- Providing detailed consultation to ensure best data strategy
- Establishing demographics: Identifying targets, non-targets, and influencers
- Understanding geographies, titles, and job functions
- Establishing firmographics: Industry categories, company size (revenue, employee count), applied technologies (such as ERP systems)
- Enhancing and/or supplementing existing data with new data from our subscription to ZoomInfo
- Delivering an outcome-led data strategy
Processing your submission...