Sr. Account Executive
We’re looking for a passionate Sr Account Executive (Sr AE) with B2B technology experience who can make immediate contributions to our company.
- Experience: minimum 5-7 years advertising/marketing agency experience required
- B2B experience in industrial or information technology industries
- Core Application Knowledge: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Education: BA/BS in Marketing or Communications
- Excellent writing and editing skills are required
Are you a person that enjoys the challenge of wearing multiple hats? Do you excel at cultivating relationships? When the pressure is on, do you perform at your best?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’d love for you to consider making a change with Sudden Impact Marketing.
Based in Westerville, Ohio, our Sr AE role is for a success-driven, strategic-thinking B2B marketer. This person will strive to understand their client’s business goals and will help manage agency resources to ensure successful completion of client deliverables. Acting as the primary client services representative AND project manager, this role is responsible for developing strategy and cultivating client relationships, but also facilitating projects internally and managing creative resources.
We expect this person will provide best-in-class services and solutions, as well as produce forward-thinking ideas to improve existing efforts and expand the business. A Sr AE will be expected to pitch to clients, so a confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote our agency’s ideas and benefits.
The Sr AE will also develop client programs for lead generation, web, digital, and traditional content development, as well as integrated campaigns—experience with these is required. Additional daily responsibilities include auditing messaging, understanding branding, brainstorming creative, tracking budgets, developing schedules, and communicating with vendors.
Knowledge of channel marketing, contact list buying, demand generation, and database management are a plus.
The Sr AE contributes to and develops marketing campaigns, and acts as the liaison between client and internal teams. Responsibilities include:
- Manage client account and project deliverables
- Ensure integrity of client brand
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Coordinate outside vendors to support programs
- Direct client and creative meetings
- Pitch strategies and creative to clients
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal teams
- General administrative duties as needed day-to-day
You must be able to work in a fast-paced, quick-turn environment. Attention to detail is paramount. Strong problem-solving skills are a must. Dedication to client service is required.
You must be flexible to support clients across multiple time zones, occasionally needing to adjust daily hours to ensure clients’ expectations are successfully met. The job will require additional hours when necessary to ensure project timelines are met.
Local candidates preferred; however remote candidates will be considered.
How to apply
Interested candidates can email a resume and cover letter to Krista at Krista@simarketing.net.
Processing your submission...