We are looking for a full-time web designer to develop and create websites and associated applications.
- Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years advertising/marketing agency experience
- Core Application Knowledge: XD, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML5, Illustrator, Microsoft Applications
- Additional Application Knowledge (optional): AfterEffects or other equivalent video editing software
- Education: Computer technology, website design, graphic design
You will be responsible for designing and executing engaging creative for a top B2B agency and have the opportunity to make a direct impact on digital marketing assets across our Fortune 500 clients. Assets include but are not limited to social content and ads, display ads, branding, landing pages, full web sites, videos, and more. Individuals who thrive in learning new technologies/skills and having a direct contribution to the success of the business will flourish.
Designers must have a solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies as well as a good grasp of standard design/prototyping programs and tools. Designers must have the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep their skills and industry knowledge current.
- Creating website designs
- Meeting with clients and internal teams to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Creating assets that are user-friendly, effective, and appealing
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Meet with internal stakeholders or external clients to discuss objectives for Internet and intranet sites and other online projects
- Provide expert creative guidance on the overall look, feel and functionality of web design projects
- Create concepts in design programs such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision or other prototyping platforms
- Create compelling artwork (including images, icons, banners) and layouts that are appealing and user-friendly
- Conduct quality assurance work to identify possible problems before launch
- Commit to staying current with software developments and web trends
This person must be able to work in a fast-paced, quick-turn creative environment. Attention to detail is paramount.
You must be flexible to support clients across multiple time zones, occasionally needing to adjust daily hours to ensure clients’ expectations are successfully met.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can email a resume and cover letter to Krista at Krista@simarketing.net.