We’re looking for a senior level writer with B2B technology and agency experience to create high-end content, sales enablement and promotional materials.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of advertising/marketing agency experience required
- Core Application Knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat
- Education: BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or English
- Additional Application Knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite, Google docs
Your role will be to work with account executives, designers, and clients to create a variety of high-end marketing content such as brochures, sales collateral, emails, white papers, microsites, websites, tradeshow signage, direct mail packages, social media elements, presentations, and sales training materials.
You will be required to conduct thorough SME and business stakeholder interviews to craft messages and capture insights. You’ll need to be comfortable discussing executive-level busines concerns as well as deeper technical details. You’ll work directly with the clients’ team members to define messaging and collect required information for projects.
You’ll also oversee freelancer writers and coordinate writing resources as needed.
- Work with designers to develop unique creative concepts and push ideas further
- Write clear and persuasive copy for a wide range of marketing materials
- Research and become familiar with the technical details of products and solutions
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers
- Collaborate with team to ensure execution of creative vision, adherence to client brand guidelines, and delivery of flawless materials
- Work within tight deadlines
- Serve as proofreader for other agency projects
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts and client executives
- Work with and manage freelance writers to meet client’s objectives, including oversight and editing responsibilities
- Present concepts and messaging rationale to internal and external teams
- Conduct editorial and content reviews across clients to ensure quality and consistency
- Work with account executives to determine client needs and budget
- Participate in team brainstorm meetings
You’ll need to be able to work in a fast-paced, quick-turn creative environment. Understanding of the creative process is essential. Attention to detail is paramount.
You’ll also need to be flexible to support clients across multiple time zones, occasionally needing to adjust daily hours to ensure clients’ expectations are successfully met.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can email a resume and cover letter to Krista at Krista@simarketing.net.