We’re looking for a versatile copywriter with agency experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of advertising/marketing agency experience required
- B2B and B2C writing experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or English
- Additional Application Knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite
The copywriter will work with account executives, designers and programmers to create a wide variety of content, such as sales collateral, emails, websites, direct mail packages, videos, social media elements, presentations, and sales training materials.
- Learn fast, write well, repeat.
- Write effective copy for websites, brochures, ads, tradeshow signage, and other means of marketing.
- Serve as proofreader for other agency projects.
- Partner with designers, programmers, and other copywriters on projects to ensure execution of creative vision, adherence to client brand guidelines, and delivery of flawless materials.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Partner with account executives to determine client needs and budget.
- Participate in brainstorm meetings and other idea generation activities.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Ensure projects stay within budget.
The copywriter must be able to work in a fast-paced, quick-turn environment. Understanding of the creative process is essential. Attention to detail is paramount.
The copywriter must be flexible to support clients across multiple time zones, occasionally needing to adjust daily hours to ensure clients’ expectations are successfully met.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a resume and cover letter to JD at firstname.lastname@example.org.